The home-buying process can be stressful, especially in today’s market. To make sure your loan process goes smoothly, make sure to heed these ten things NOT to do when buying a home!
- Never buy a new car.
- Never change jobs or quit your job.
- Never spend the money you have set aside for closing.
- Never use credit cards excessively or let your accounts fall out of good standing.
- Never try and hide debts and liabilities from your loan application.
- Never buy furniture.
- Never initiate any credit inquiries.
- Never make large deposits without checking with your loan officer first.
- Never change bank accounts.
- Never co-sign on a loan.
If you have any questions, or if you recently broke one of these rules, give us a call today at 512-765-4337.